Happy Muffin Tin Monday!
My crocus are starting to pop through the soil and that can mean only one thing. SPRING! And with spring comes cute little bouncing bunnies.
To celebrate our furry little friends we had a bunny muffin tin lunch.
- Bunny Juice: Yogurt smoothie wrapped in spring scrapbook paper with a bunny sticker
- Bunny's guarding their Easter eggs: Bunny marshmallows from Walmart and grapes
- Crunchy Bunny: Rice Crispy treat rolled flat and then cut our with a cookie cutter. Detail added with edible food markers
- Garden Bunny Pizza: Feta and Spinach pizza on whole wheat crust cut out w/another bunny cookie cutter
- Rabbit food: carrots and cucumber
- Annie's organic graham bunnies
A few close-ups please
Oops! I forgot that cute purple bunny ears were a fashion requirement for this meal.
One Brown Bunny is a cute story about a bunny hopping through the forest in search of a friend to play with. The illustrations are darling and it is also a counting book which is something we always need extra practice with. Good Job Oliver is about a little bunny competing with bigger bunnies in a strawberry growing contest. This was what I like to call a discussion book because after I read each page L then needed to discuss either something in the art work or in the storyline. It really promotes thoughtfulness which I like.
Thanks for stopping by Fakin It and for more fun Muffin Tin Meal ideas be sure to check out Muffin Tin Mom