Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I know for some of you Easter is over, but we are still celebrating His Resurrection.
This is the lunch we had on Good Friday.
- Resurrection Roll (dessert)
- Oil used to treat Jesus' body for burial (syrup)
- Leather straps used to whip Jesus 39 times (turkey bacon)
- Crown of thorns (Mandarin oranges and pretzels)
- Blood Money given to Judas (red pancakes)
- Nails for the cross (blue pancake)
We made the Resurrection rolls together which was a great way to introduce the lunch and discuss the Easter story. You can find out how to make them here at Catholic Icing's blog. They were super yummy. My middle child was literally freaking out when the marshmallow inside (Jesus' body) disappeared, just as Jesus was missing from the tomb on the 3rd day.
Have a wonderful week ! To see more wonderful Muffin Tin lunch ideas please click on the Muffin Tin Mom button in the sidebar.